THOR Global Defense Group is a global distributor specializing in law enforcement and military grade weaponry. Our facility boasts ample warehouse space, multiple loading docks with easy access for freight vehicles, and state of the art inventory management technology. THOR is a fully licensed importer and exporter of firearms and maintains full registration and compliance with ITAR. We assist some of the largest companies in the industry with international trade processes as well as ensuring security and proper end user delivery. Assistance is frequently provided to foreign entities through import/export of firearms, tactical equipment and gear. Through standing trade relationships, THOR supports companies working to establish their brand or product within the United States or overseas. THOR’s experienced staff works directly with State Department officials and will make international trade arrangements with any approved entity. Additionally, THOR possess a Federal Firearms License as well as SOT for the sale of Class III Weapons – and also works closely with the top forwarders available for the best freight experience.
THOR is the clear choice for your global purchasing and distribution needs.
THOR Global Defense Group is prepared to assist in your firearms export regardless of size or quantity.
We welcome interested parties to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the export process.
Our base fees are very competitive within the industry. Our fees include the payment of all required U.S. Government Agency fees, to include the United States Department of State.
The United States State Department utilizes an advanced system for electronic license applications known as D-Trade. The license applications require detailed documents to ensure compliance. Your understanding and cooperation in the following areas will enable us to process your application more quickly
- Purchase Order: Must be signed and must clearly list the description, quantity, caliber, manufacturer, model and prices of commodities to be licensed.
- End User Statement: Must be included either on the Purchase Order or as a separate document. For example “The products ordered will only be sold and used within (name the country of purchase). Re-export in not permitted without authorization by the US Department of State.”
- DSP-83: Must provide the same detail and completely match the product information and prices on the PO. The applicant in Section 2 is Knesek Guns, Inc. Section 6 and/or 7 must be signed by the importer.
- International Import Certificate(s): Must be translated into clear, concise English. Expiration dates must be clearly stated and legible. The original import permits in native language must also be supplied.
- Commercial Dealers/Distributors
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Night Vision
- Thermal Devices
- Body Armor
- Less Lethal Munitions
- Training Services
- Special Orders
- Custom Firearm Finishes